June 30 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
The UK State Aid Law Association and the Planning and Environment Bar Association are holding a joint seminar on State aid and infrastructure in the evening of 30 June 2015 at Francis Taylor Building, Inner Temple, London EC4Y 7BY. The seminar will be free of charge. It will last for approximately 1 hour, with time for discussion as part of the session, and drinks to follow.
Speakers will be: –
- Aidan Robertson QC Brick Court Chambers
- Anneli Howard Monckton Chambers
- Pavlos Eleftheriadis Francis Taylor Building
Topics covered will include: –
- Application of the Market Investor Economy Principle in infrastructure cases
- Recent cases on sports stadia
- Selectivity and Tax Relief: Business Rates
- Community Infrastructure Levy
The Seminar is eligible for 1 CPD point.
To register, please go to: http://www.peba.org.uk/uksala-event.html