- This event has passed.
UK SUBSIDY CONTROL AFTER BREXIT
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The UK State Aid Law Association and Shearman & Sterling invite you to a seminar on the future of subsidy control State aid in the UK on Wednesday 4 March 2020. Drinks will be served from 6pm in The Drawing Room at The Ned, before moving into The Saloon at 6.30pm promptly for the seminar to start.
- Kelyn Bacon QC, Brick Court Chambers
- Lorand Bartels (Trinity Hall, Cambridge)
- Victoria Hewson, Institute of Economic Affairs
- George Peretz QC, Monckton Chambers
- Dr Ulrich Soltész (Partner, Gleiss Lutz, Brussels)
- James Webber (Partner, Shearman & Sterling, London)
You can register here.