- This event has passed.
State aid in Wales
March 8, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
After very successful seminars in Scotland and Northern Ireland, UKSALA is completing its tour of the UK with its first event in Wales on 8 March. This will be a half day seminar, which is kindly being hosted by Eversheds LLP in Cardiff.
- 1.30pm Registration
- 2.00pm What is a State aid? And what happens if there is aid? – Aidan Robertson QC and Kelyn Bacon QC, Brick Court Chambers
- 2.50pm Devolution, tax, levies and aid – George Peretz QC, Monckton Chambers
- 3.15pm Procurement and aid – Matthew O’Regan, St John’s Chambers, Bristol and Jorren Knibbe, Guildhall Chambers, Bristol
- 3.40pm Break
- 4.00pm Infrastructure and aid – Tim London, Eversheds
- 4.25pm The Welsh Government perspective, and advising on State aid in Wales – Sian Brown, Welsh Government State aid unit and Bethan Lloyd, Geldards
- 4.50pm Panel discussion and question time
- 5.30 Drinks reception
The event is registered for CPD points (3 hours) and as ever is free. Please do bring along any colleagues who may be interested.
To register, please email Emma Gregory: EmmaGregory@eversheds.com